Hello! I am feeling inexplicably chirpy today, which is always a nice feeling. And thank you for all the lovely comments on my wedding posts - I had fun putting them together and it was nice to reminisce about the day. In other news:
- D has had Man Flu for approximately two weeks now, poor baby;
- my MacBook Pro has miraculously healed itself after I tripped over a cord and caused it to fall off the coffee table. After The Fall, it refused to close (I may have shed a tear or two), so I left it open for a few weeks (giving it the nickname "The Clam" in the process) and now it is all better! which is crazy great, even though I was vaguely looking for an excuse to upgrade to the new, spiffy, retina display version;
- our cat's new morning routine is to climb onto D while he is still in bed and sit on his chest. The other day, she came into our bedroom only to find that he wasn't there, and she was completely confounded and went around in circles for a bit. So glad that she loves him!;
- I am thinking of taking up running with D as a form of exercise that we can do together. He was all Track Guy in school, so he's going to help me out. I am not expecting anything dazzling, though, as I have tried running many, many times before but invariably wind up almost collapsed in a heap, gasping for air. At the end of my street. Yeah, I can't run very far. I always think that if I was to get chased by a baddie (heaven forbid), I would be totally screwed. But I found some kind of running program online where you slowly build up to being able to run for more than, you know, a minute at a time, so I am going to try that out; and
- apropos of nothing, here are some photos of Central Park ... !