3 November 2012

a few photos from perouges

Just dropping in to quickly post some iPhone photos from our little half-day trip to Perouges this afternoon ... probably quite the peaceful town when not overrun with screaming children as it was today (really, it was just ... just so.much.screaming.  I know that makes me sound like an old crank but good grief they were loud.  I do love hearing the kids here speaking in French in their little [speaking] voices, though, it's just the cutest thing!  And don't get me started on the children's clothing ... adorable [though pricey]).

Anyway.

Tomorrow is our last day in Lyon and we are planning to catch the train to Annecy, which looks gorgeous and makes me excited for all the photographs that I am going to take!

Have a beautiful weekend :)





9 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Looks like you've been having the best time.

    And ugh. Don't even get me started on children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a perfect little village to have a perfect love story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are having such a great trip! Love catching up! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo lovely! looks like you're enjoying travels x

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks like a gorgeous little town!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet photos from a lovely place. Got that noted on my travel wishlist. Safe trip! :) Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete

follow

Copyright in the content of this blog belongs to Natasha Calhoun unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.