10 December 2012

get published - with carla coulson


As I mentioned in my previous post, I was very nervous/excited to attend Carla Coulson's Get Published workshop on Saturday.  That morning, I was a little bundle of nerves to the point where I couldn't even bring myself to finish my breakfast (which D found kind of amusing), but Carla was even lovelier in person than she is on her blog, which is really something.  The workshop exceeded my every expectation and Carla was just so warm and passionate and down to earth and generous with both her time and the information that she provided ... I learned so, so much and met some wonderful people and really just had the best day!  I can't wait to put everything into practice.  Carla was also sweet enough to give each of us a print of her image Florence Night, which is one of my absolute favourites, so I was beyond happy to peer into my big envelope and see it nestled in there between sheets of white tissue paper.  Think I will be going frame hunting this weekend ... !

You can read Carla's post about the workshop here.

follow

Copyright in the content of this blog belongs to Natasha Calhoun unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.