13 December 2012

my christmas wish list (or, a not very subtle hint for a certain someone)

Apparently I am difficult to buy for, although I have to say that I respectfully disagree (a-hem).  I love, love books, especially beautifully photographed cookbooks (even though I wouldn't exactly say that I am, ah, skilled in that area, but I aspire to be! and figure that counts for something) and travel books about faraway places, and books about interior decorating ... I spend a lot of time in book stores as you can probably tell!  I have had my eye on these for a little while, but D has banned me from buying anything for myself in the lead-up to Christmas.  Given that he still professes to be completely clueless (and I can't figure out whether it is an act or not), here are some not-so-subtle hints for my love or for my mom (I love that I now have a mum and a mom) to pass on! since I know she reads this blog, whereas D rarely does ... happy with any one of these, babe! (threw the last one in just [mostly!] for fun).  So we'll see what winds up under the Christmas tree ... which reminds me ... we need to buy a Christmas tree ...

What Katie Ate: Katie Quinn Davies






My Greek Island Home: Claire Lloyd






{all images: Claire Lloyd via Penguin Books Australia}

Decorate Workshop: Holly Becker


6 comments:

  1. What beautiful books, hope you get what you wish for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been lusting over katie's book for ages! hoping it lands under the christmas tree for me too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love books as well!! Specially the ones with amazing photography about faraway places! your tips are really good, hope you get them for Xmas, Natasha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous choices - bet you'd have fun with the polaroid :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of the 'What Katie ate' book - so many cookbooks though...I wonder if I can squeeze another one in.

    I have the Polaroid Z2300 on my wishlist too, but I think it's fallen on deaf ears this year - more persuading I think.

    Love your list,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love looking through cookbooks, food photography is so pleasing to the eye. I especially love looking at and cooking sweet things, so the cover of What Katie Ate is very appealing to me.
    Hope you get lots of awesome stuff, Natasha, and have a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

follow

Copyright in the content of this blog belongs to Natasha Calhoun unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.