7 December 2012

'tis friday!


This evening I am both nervous and excited because tomorrow, I will be attending a workshop with Carla Coulson, who is pretty much my Photography Hero.  I am a big, big fan of Carla's photography and have a bunch of her books on my shelf at home, so when the opportunity to attend one of her workshops arose, I signed up pretty much immediately.  Anyway, needless to say, meeting her is kind of a big deal for me! and I am super excited about it.  I am nervous, though, about spending the day with a group of people I don't know, as I can be a little socially awkward at the best of times (unlike D, who can talk to anyone about anything), but no matter ... I'm meeting Carla!  Hooray!

Have a beautiful weekend, everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. ooh, exciting - have an awesome time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Carla's work. What a wonderful opportunity to learn from a talented and inspiring woman. I'm sure you'll meet some fabulous people just like yourself! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's wonderful, have a great time! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun! I felt EXACTLY the same when I attended a workshop with Tim Coulson but I ended up meeting amazing like minded people. Just remember everyone there is probably nervous :)
    Ellen xx

    ps. How do you make your photo into a circle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen! I use the Super Retro app for the circle :)

      Delete

follow

Copyright in the content of this blog belongs to Natasha Calhoun unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.