16 February 2013

sydney | art gallery of nsw

We had planned to take a day trip to Bilpin to go fruit picking at some of their many orchards today, but then it rained and rained (despite the brief patch of blue sky in the first photo below), so we decided to visit the Art Gallery of New South Wales instead.  I was more interested in taking photographs than in most of the art, but then that's just how I roll, I suppose! :)


All photographs © Natasha Calhoun

Art Gallery of NSW
Art Gallery Road, The Domain
www.artgallery.nsw.gov.au

8 comments:

  1. Love the galleries! Thank you for this realistic virtual tour, I saw paintings I love, and I hope to have the possibility to see them in live... one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic angles in some of these photos. You have a way of catching the impressive and magnifying it. Hope you're having a lovely weekend ... albeit a wet one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a neat place!!! I just love these rooms full of art!!! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuor photos are so crisp and clean, I love them.
    And I wish it would rain here! (as well as cooled down)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've captured the art gallery so beautifully, lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous - love all the details you've captured.

    & I'm kinda wishing for rain too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool Natasha! I haven't been for ages and I thought you weren't allowed to take pics in there! How awesome- I'm trying to plan a trip to Canberra for the Toulouse- Loutrec exhibition x Corrina

    ReplyDelete

follow

Copyright in the content of this blog belongs to Natasha Calhoun unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.