9 February 2013

sydney | eveleigh farmers' market

D and I got out of bed a little earlier than usual today (Saturdays are the only days on which I get to sleep in, and I do love a good sleep-in!) to visit the Eveleigh Farmers' Market, which I have been meaning to do for ages but, for some reason, never quite got around to it (probably due to my love of the Saturday morning sleep-in).  We bought some fruit and vegetables, chatted to some lovely stall owners and, as always took photos ...

All photographs © Natasha Calhoun

Eveleigh Farmers' Market
Saturdays, 8am-1pm
243 Wilson Street, Darlington


  1. All those people packed in - it must be a really wonderful market.

    We went somewhere similar yesterday in Canterbury for lunch - wish I'd had the courage to take some gorgeous pictures too.

    Have a beautiful weekend,

    Nina x

  2. I only wish I could be visiting a farmer's market right now - we're under three feet of snow! :)

  3. I bet you enjoyed the stroll around the market. The pictures are beautiful! :)

    Have a great rest of the weekend. xo.

  4. I can almost feel the warmth in the air- what a gorgeous market. I am pining for spring and these photos have inspired me to get my seeds ordered for the gardens today! Happy weekend my friend~

  5. I love it there, always great produce- & great for taking photos (I've done that too).These are lovely.

  6. What a great place! I'm a huge fan of sleeping in, but I guess visiting this market is worth getting up a little earlier ;)

  7. farmers' markets are the best - this one looks a bit bigger than the one we go to though :P

    gorgeous photos - love the first one

  8. I'd love to get lost in that place...

  9. You've definitely captured the essence of the market. Such lovely produce! It's been awhile since I was there. It's time to make a trip there again :)

  10. Lovely photos, Natasha. I love going to our local farmers' market, the cool morning air and driving through the sleepy countryside are two of my favourite parts.

  11. Such a lovely market! I do love a good farmers market, trying to visit the ones in Melbourne as often as I can! Wonderful pictures!!
    Kristina x



Copyright in the content of this blog belongs to Natasha Calhoun unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.